anonymous CVS

From: David Scott <david.scott_at_iewild.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2001 13:32:11 -0700
To: <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

In several trys I get time outs when following the instructions to download
the Prima libraries. So it doesn't allow me to login.

However, I found the Prima module on CPAN and downloaded that copy. I have
an outstanding questions to Dmitry via e-mail to know about the custom
install of libungif, libjped and gbm -- I haven't been able to find gbm on
the net looking on the search engines.

It does compile fine on the linux environment but not all the tests pass --
probably due to the lack of the graphics library?

Sincerely,

David