Threads and Prima

From: <Richard.Morgan_at_sybase.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:12:50 +0900
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi All,

Well I have not seen any e-mail since I joined this list, but hopefully
this is the right address!

So, if anyone is listening. I tried to get the Prima GUI working with
ithreads on Perl 5.8. Both seem to work fine on their own but if I create a
simple script of the form.
#!/perl58/bin/perl
use threads;
use Prima;

The program crashes on exit with a memory violation in the perl58.dll. Its
in a clean up routine and it looks as though one of the structures has had
its memory over written. (Very large ref counts, very small pointer
addresses)

So, has anyone tried to get the GUI working with ithreads? Or know if Prima
is meant to support either 5.8 or threads?

Thanks Richard