Re: Prima does not see PATH

From: Piotr Bienkowski <jobs_at_syntax.webline.pl>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:43:06 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

On 17 Dec 2002 at 14:16, Piotr Bienkowski wrote:

> Installation went fine, except for the warning at the end, about
> F:\perl\bin not being in the path.

This is the exact text of the warning.

** Warning: the executable and DLL files were installed into f:/perl\bin.
   However, this directory does not seem to be included into
   your PATH environment variable. You have to add f:/perl\bin
   into your PATH, otherwise the toolkit will not work.

However it is wrong, because the script did not install any DLLs
into F:\perl\bin (I checked that).

> When I tried to run an example, a message box popped up, telling me
> that a dll file (presumably belonging to the prima kit) could not be
> found.

The file it is looking for is prigraph.dll, but it is not
included in the file I downloaded, so I guess that not all
required files are included in it.

Regards,

Piotr