Problem with font in Prima

From: Wei Wang <weiwang_at_interlinknetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:11:26 -0500
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Greetings!

I'm trying out Prima in Linux. I'm running Mandrake 9.0, Perl
5.8.0, Prima freshly downloaded and built from CPAN (cpan
reported version 1.08). Everything seems to work so far.
However, there is an annoying thing with text displayed in its
dialog boxes. I've attached a snapshot of the open dialog which
shows the problem.

I believe that is probably a font problem. Could anyone point me
to the direction of fixing it?

Thanks very much!

--
Wei Wang                  mailto:weiwang_at_interlinknetworks.com
Interlink Networks, Inc.  http://www.interlinknetworks.com

Screenshot.png