Curved edges

From: Brandon Elam Barker <bebark2_at_uky.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:45:06 -0500
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

I haven't yet subscribed to the list so please e-mail me as well.

Is it possible, even if difficult, to use PRIMA to draw windows that have curved edges? Since I'm learning Perl for a bioinformatics project, I may use it for that, but I was also wanting to implement an open MML (Mantis Markup Lang. - see sonique.com) and Mantis Script engine using Perl. To do this, I need to be able to have windows of any shape or size.

Thanks for your help,
Brandon Barker