Re: Minor Redraw Bug

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 15 Feb 2003 22:51:30 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Michael!

On 15 Feb 03 at 13:19, "Michael" (Michael Peuser h) wrote:

 Michael> Because the concept of "focus" is not of much sense for radio
 Michael> buttons, it did not occur to me, that this might be fine for a
 Michael> general button, where focussing and pressing are to kind of
 Michael> beasts.

Yes, here I do agree with you - probably the scheme must be changed,
to something more useful at least.

 Michael> P.S.: Still no success with your PDL-Prima Conversion; I should
 Michael> very much appreciate if you could try the compilation on a
 Michael> Windows system some time.

I've just received response from a PDL guru Christian Soille which, in
two words, is that there's "no magic bullet". I'll see what I can do
when I'll get some spare time.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry