Corrections to Graphics benchmark

From: Michael Peuser h <mpeuser_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:59:23 +0100
To: <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

(1) Some of the buttons in my program werde drawn over a tiny lower piece of the canvas widget. This seems to have
resulted a redraw of those buttons, probably explaining the differences I noticed between buffered and non-buffered mode.
Please make the following change to avoid such effects:
     my $bYGrid=40;
(or change height of buttons or do something else..)

(2) There of course are effects, when the bit depth of screen is not 24 - I experienced a bad speed down with a monitor setting of 8 bits (which however is uncommon theses days...); I will improve the benchmark in the near future.

Kindly Mike