Re: In ref: Confidential Matters

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 08 Jan 2003 11:54:58 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

 Weber,> Can anybody post to this list or only members? If the latter is
 Weber,> the case I'd like to ask the list administrators to confine
 Weber,> posting to members only.

This is an arguable measure; if limiting the list to the subscribers only,
people from outside would have extra diffictulties with getting
help from here. If spammers will be more active though, we probably
will do that.

I personally dislike spam probably as much as you do, but can't think
of anything else that we already have, - RBL and SpamAssassin mail
filtering.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry