Problems with fonts types

From: Yago Jesus <yjesus_at_security-projects.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 11:45:52 +0200
To: prima_at_bsd-dk.dk

Hi, i have some problems changing the fonts in my programs using Prima.
The problem occurs when i change the default fonts (size and types). When i
change them in the Visual Builder the program looks good but when i try to
execute directly the .pl, the program shows the form with every component
distorted.
I try to use Arial font with diferents sizes.
My system is windows 2000 server and the version of prima is 1.10 running in
ActiveState perl 5.8 build 804

Very thanks.