Documentation released

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 03 Jun 2003 11:36:38 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hello all,

As you might have deduced from the bunch of recent commits,
something is happening here with the pods. This is correct,
and here is the result: http://www.prima.eu.org/download/Prima.pdf,
the collection of Prima man pages in one document. The document
is raw, but as I don't have time to work on it as it deserves,
you might choose to help me and do some proofreading.

Hope this work will help you getting more fun with Prima.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry