www.prima.eu.org ranked # 40 in Google for error generic host process

From: <angela_at_racsystem.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:58:44 +0100 (CET)
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

I just searched in Google for error generic host process and found www.prima.eu.org ranked 40. I have a related website about Real Estate - Home Foreclosures that's purely informational (so I'm NOT a competitor of yours) and I'd like to link to your site.

I consider my site to be one of the best resources for this type of information. I get a decent amount of visitors to it so if I link to you, your site should get some decent traffic from it.

I only link to good quality sites... I think you'll find my site to be high quality as well. In exchange, I would ask that you also link to my site. I've already linked to you and will keep it there for a few days until I hear from you. Please let me know asap if you're interested and i'll send you my information.

Thanks!

Angela Palmer
Email: angela_at_racsystem.com
MSN Messenger: p_angela1980_at_hotmail.com
RAC IM: 36407.