Is this list still active?

From: Robert Kuropkat <robert-kuropkat_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 22:23:59 -0700 (PDT)
To: "prima_at_BSD-Dk.dk" <prima_at_bsd-dk.dk>

That was probably a stupid question, but I just found this place and was too impatient to just wait and
see if someone posts anything or not.

I'm really suprised I had not heard of this project before now. I never have the time to get involved in
everything I would like, but I usually have heard of much of what is going on out there. This I managed
to miss both in PERL discussions and OS/2.

As you can guess from the last statement, I am interested in prima/perl on OS/2.

So, write back to me, tell me what's up!

Robert Kuropkat