can we cleanup the binaries download page?

From: DH <crazyinsomniac_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:20:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: prima_at_BSD-Dk.dk

http://www.prima.eu.org/download/bindist.html

Where is the win32 ActivePerl56x downloads

http://www.prima.eu.org/download/Prima-1.11-MSWin32-ActivePerl-635.zip

is up on the website, but nobody knows cause bindist.html
doesn't list it (somebody asked me to put up a ppm on my repository because they couldn't find a
download, I was like what? they got activeperl56 up there ...)

If you can please restore the link, i'm sure it would be appreciated.