Question about changing windows titles please

From: Joel G. Martin <joel_at_minlib.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:20:07 -0400
To: <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

     Hi Dmitry. You've heard from me before so just let me reiterate that
I'm a huge fan of Prima. And I was wondering if there were some way you
could use Prima to start up a compiled Windows program in a manner that
would be perfectly normal except that the window would have a different
title (in the blue bar on the top). As always, thank you for answering my
questions.

      Joel G. Martin
     Systems Assistant
     Minuteman Library Network