Re: Viruses via the list :-(

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 31 Jan 2004 18:16:52 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Johannes!

On 31 Jan 04 at 18:09, "Johannes" (Johannes Blankenstein) wrote:

Sorry people, the list maintainer is ill and I have no access
to the list filtering setup. Please bear with us,

/dk

 Johannes> Hello, during the last few days a lot of viruses have been
 Johannes> delivered via the mailing list. While it is not a big problem
 Johannes> for me as my mail server does make a virus check, it would be
 Johannes> great if you could install a virus scanner on the mail
 Johannes> server. That way the virus mails would be blocked as soon as
 Johannes> possible.

 Johannes> Best regards, Hannes Blankenstein -- Johannes Blankenstein,
 Johannes> Berlin, Germany EMail: jbla_at_hannes-blankenstein.de jbla_at_gmx.de

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry