Example

From: <lemons_terry_at_emc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:51:58 -0500
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi

I'm considering writing an application in Prima/Perl. The application will
have 2-3 forms, where information will be collected. Then, a form/screen
will be updated with status as the application executes.

I've been reading the Prima documentation, and have looked at the
programming samples. But, I'm not seeing what I need. I need to understand
how to display a form, then close the form and open another form. Also, I
need an example of updating the same form with different information as the
Perl processing proceeds.

Suggestions, please!

Thanks

tl

Terry Lemons

CLARiiON Applications Integration Engineering

EMC˛

where information lives

4400 Computer Drive, MS D239

Westboro MA 01580

Phone: 508 898 7312

Email: Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com <mailto:Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com>