To catch an event when a Prima window is out of focus

From: <h-taguchi_at_secom.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:56:41 +0900
To: <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

Hello,

This is a special case, but I wanna know if it is possible.

First just after login to windows XP, I have no program running.
Then I start a Prima program having one small window.
And then I start another program, mailer or Internet Explore, and
stop all there programs.
Now I have only the Prima program running in my PC.
At this time the Prima program doesn't have a focus.

Here I like the Prima program catching the event of my
mouse-click on somewhere desktop, and doing something.

Can a Prima program catch a event when it doesn't have a focus?
Any sample program is anywhere?

Regards,
Hirosi Taguti
h-taguchi_at_secom.co.jp