Landscape printing

From: Garry \ <spidey_at_adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 20:03:45 -0500
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi,
   I am writing a GUI program for a local non-profit group, and am
using Prima running on a Win32 platform. The code which I have for
displaying reports on the screen works for printing reports with only a
few minor changes, so long as the printer is set by the user so that it
prints in Landscape mode. I was wondering if anyone knows how(if) I can
set the printer into landscape mode directly in the code so that the
user doesn't have to remember to switch the printer to landscape mode
before printing something. I know that I could recode the form myself
for landscape printing, but it is a fairly complicated form and this way
seems a much cleaner solution, if I can do it.
             Thanks for your help,
                         Garry