Weird behavior. help?

From: Alex Riviere <fimion_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 04:33:51 -0500
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Alright, I'm using Prima to create a patch script for a game (long
story, but basically, i need it to work on linux and look like the
windows patcher) and it's going great... or, mostly great...

Unfortunately i've run into a snafu. The way the script is set up
there are three distinct windows. (select a patch server, downloding
stuff, select a client to launch), and I'm having a really bad time
getting this to work. Basically, when one window closes, i need
another one to open. But no matter what I try after the first window,
the script simply ends.

any help would be most appreciated.

--
Alex Riviere