3 bugs/issues seen

From: Brian Rowlands (Greymouth High School) <RowlandsB_at_greyhigh.school.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 09:44:37 +1300
To: <prima_at_BSD-Dk.dk>

Bug 1
Have a combobox with a dropdown list on a tabbednotebook.
When the list is dropped down and showing, a change of tab still leaves
the list showing through on other tabs.

Bug 2
I notice that when I added a groupbox and checked its values for the
background colour, changed the colour and
then reset the values to what they were at the start I got a different
colour from the original. How do you tell what the default colour is?

Bug 3
I was using VB and had a tabbednotebook showing. I saved the changes.
When I went to close the application it warned changes had not been
saved. I chose the save option and found later that all my widgets on
the tabbed notebook had their origin y values decreased by 700 each
time. Nothing else had changed. It was a pain having to go and reset
everyone. In passing I should say the widgets were clearly visible when
I quit the VB application. When the .fm file was opened the
tabbednotebook was clearly showing just all the widgets had vanished.

Thanks
Brian Rowlands
We must accept finite disappointment, but we must never lose infinite
hope.
Martin Luther King Jr. </quotes/k/martinlutherking/>