Slider Widget

From: Tim Gimmel <tjg_at_gimmel.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 18:33:05 -0600
To: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>

Dmitry, thanks for all you help so far!

Now I trying to work with a slider. I cannot find where the value of
the slider is returned. The onChange just returns a hash. There are so
many things missing (in docs) the task is becoming to great ): The
slider docs only show 3 events and methods with no direction on how to
call the methods. For example, pos2info X,Y looks like a good
candidate, but where do the X,Y values come from? Is it values from the
mouse movement? That makes no sense, the slider should be able to tell
me where it is! (Also onMove is not called when the slider moves.)

I would love to find an app that has a lot of these items implemented
and Visual Builder was used. I think that would help a lot.

Thanks for your time,
Tim

PS BTW, the directions you gave before ("$myprogram::form = $self;")
fixed my problem. Now that I know this is called first as setup code
and plus I can get to the objects, life is a bit better!

PSS (I tried to use Switch, but I could not get it implemented.
Sometime I will set up another case and see if its a bug.)