Re: Prima plotting in the works

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:14:44 +0100
To: David Mertens <dcmertens.perl_at_gmail.com>

        Hi David!

On 15 ÑÎ× 11 at 06:50, "David" (David Mertens) wrote:

Great! Hope you won't be lost in the Prima C header, which sometimes can
be very hard to fit into other projects, mostly because of conflicts
between Perl and graphic backend (windows, X11) symbols. That's why
PDL::PrimaImage is separated into several files and headers, just to
keep #include's unrelated.

 David> $x and $y are the pixel indices. A better approach (which I will
 David> wrap into a widget) will be to take arbitrary data and scale it to
 David> fit. I will keep you posted with developments as they come along.

That's good news )

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik