Widget referencing in VB events.

From: Rick Ovenden <R.Ovenden_at_rslcom.de>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:21:56 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi Dmitry,

In VB events how are widgets other than $self referenced? For example; in
the onClick event of Button1 how is the text property of Button2 referenced?
The only way I have found to make it work so far is to set a variable in the
onCreate event for Button2 [ $prima::CancelButton = $self; ] which I can
then use in the onClick event of Button2 [
$prima::CancelButton->text("Exit"); ]. I'm sure this is not the correct way
to do it.

Apologies if this a stupid question. I'm new to Perl and I can't find an
example anywhere in the Prima-1.05 documentation or examples.

Rick.