Re: Font dialog examples problem

From: Sangqar (Sean Healy) <sangqar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 03:51:43 +0000
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

After some tracking, I discovered that the problem was apparently in this
line in the fep2 function:

   strcpy( fm-> name, name);

That seemed weird, but when I checked the Windows error notification, the
info on the error said that in was in msvcrt.dll, at offset 0003213b.
strcpy is in msvcrt, so it looks like that really is the problem.

A check of msvcrt's export table, however, shows that strcpy begins at
000320A0, and strcat begins at 000320B0. (The next entry is _strdup, at
00032190.)

(By the way, that doesn't seem right. Can strcpy only take up 16 bytes?)

Info on my system:
Windows XP Home Service Pack 1
Perl 5.8.0, ActivePerl build 806
Prima 1.11

Info on msvcrt.dll:
Version 7.0.2600.1106
Created: 8/29/2002 6:00 AM

Anyway, that's as far as I could take it. ANyone else have anything to
offer?

Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar