Prima::DetailedListbox , re-set scrollbars

From: Andrew Bramble <andrewb_at_omnilab.com.au>
Date: 01 Dec 2003 15:36:20 +1100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hello ,

What I hope is a simple newb question.

I have changed the contents of a DetailedListbox by catching the
'onClick' event. This uses ->items( [] ) to update the list, however if
the existing list has been scrolled down, and the new list very short,
nothing appears in the listbox unless I click and drag up (magically
items appear).

I guess my question is what method should I invoke on the listbox to
notify it that the items have changed, and re-calculating the scrollbars
would be a helpful thing.

I suppose I could give ->scroll a totally unreasonable negativeY delta
but there must be a better way.

AB