Re: Prima::DetailedListbox , re-set scrollbars

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 01 Dec 2003 09:24:21 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Andrew!

On 01 Dec 03 at 05:36, "Andrew" (Andrew Bramble) wrote:

 Andrew> Hello , What I hope is a simple newb question.

 Andrew> I have changed the contents of a DetailedListbox by catching the
 Andrew> 'onClick' event. This uses ->items( [] ) to update the list,
 Andrew> however if the existing list has been scrolled down, and the new
 Andrew> list very short, nothing appears in the listbox unless I click and
 Andrew> drag up (magically items appear).

 Andrew> I guess my question is what method should I invoke on the listbox
 Andrew> to notify it that the items have changed, and re-calculating the
 Andrew> scrollbars would be a helpful thing.

 Andrew> I suppose I could give ->scroll a totally unreasonable negativeY
 Andrew> delta but there must be a better way.

This is known bug, but as noone really complained, it remained.
As an immediate solution, use ->topItem(0), it repositions the vertical
scrollbar as well.

Or, alternatively , insert string
  $self-> topItem( $self-> topItem) into Lists.pm, line 1286,
as it should be.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry