Re: Minor Redraw Bug

From: Michael Peuser h <mpeuser_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 13:19:43 +0100
To: <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

Hi Dmitry,

o.k. it was a basic misunderstanding on my side.
First, what does happen - and what I did not expect - was:

I pressed the radio button and moved the mouse away.
At the moment of pressing the button the colors change and they do not change back,
they change back when I activated another window e.g..

Because the concept of "focus" is not of much sense for radio buttons, it did not occur to me,
that this might be fine for a general button, where focussing and pressing are to kind of beasts.

I misunderstood the high lighting as a means for showing the moment of activation, not of beeing focussed.
Using the arrow keys show the expected behaviour (because the remove the focus, of course)

So I have to admit a misunderstanding of a slightly confusing feature, probably in a lot of GUIs.
I succeeded in getting my coloured radio buttons , nevertheless, as I showed in the onPaint code I posted the other day.
That couldn't have been done in another way anyhow.

Thank you for your help
Mike

P.S.: Still no success with your PDL-Prima Conversion; I should very much appreciate if you could try the compilation on a Windows system some time.