Thread Safe

From: <Stuart.Moore_at_symbian.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:04:25 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

I'm sorry if this is a FAQ but I've not been able to find anything much on
this topic so far.

Is Prima thread safe? Can I have one thread in the Event Loop, and use
another to change the components being displayed?

If anyone's able to point me in the right direction for some advice that
would be very much appreciated.

Stuart Moore

Symbian Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with registered number 01796587 and registered office at 19 Harcourt Street, London, W1H 4HF, UK.
This message is intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster_at_symbian.com and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it immediately. Symbian does not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message in transit or for any message sent by its employees which is not in compliance with Symbian corporate policy.