building prima on redhat 9

From: unixguy <unixguy_at_fastmail.fm>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:49:21 +0800
To: <prima_at_BSD-Dk.dk>

Hi,

I just joined the list. Couldn't find any archives for this list - are
there any?

Does anyone have a list of things that have to be done to be able to get the
latest version of Prima running on RedHat 9?

There was a problem with Makefile.PL reading the version properly, so in
order to check for other problems I just hardwired the version check and was
able to generate a makefile.

Then there were compile errors for img/codec_xpm.c. All of the others
seemed to compile.

Has anyone gotten it to run? Or is there a binary for redhat 9 somewhere?
Are there prerequisites or dependencies that I need to know about?

Thanks!
Leo