fonts problem

From: <Richard.Morgan_at_sybase.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:06:33 +0900
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi All,

I am trying to get Prima to output traditional Chinese (Big 5) characters
on my Japanese PC.

In trying to do this I was looking at the examples/fontdlg perl script. In
there there are some Big 5 fonts (well on my machine) such as MingLiU.
If I use the fontdlg program it lists three encodings
      (any)
      Western
      Chinese Big 5

If I select Chinese Big 5 I get the following errors on the command line

WIN_87 (Parameter is Wrong.
) at line 1612 in win32/gp.cWIN_87 (Parameter is wrong
) at line 1612 in win32/gp.cWIN_87 (Parameter is wrong
) at line 892 in win32/gp.c

The error message text (parameter is wrong) is actually in Japanese, this
is my translation.

I have just install Prima 1.18 to check the latest but same result. Win XP
Japanese with cygwin (perl was built with gcc)

Does anyone know what is wrong with this font, or where to look to correct
it?

Thanks Richard