Re: Need Pointers

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 23 Aug 2005 15:00:14 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Brian!

On 21 Aug 05 at 01:50, "Brian" (Brian Fredette) wrote:

 Brian> Greetings all. I'm looking to create a drive combo box like the
 Brian> example drivecombo.bat. I need to pull the drive list and paths
 Brian> from a remote server. Is this possible with the control or do I
 Brian> need to do some preprocessing before hand.

No it is not possible, because the control does not know anything
about authentication method you'd use to access the remote machine,
and there's no open protocol to navigate the remote file system.
You most probably need the preprocessing.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik