Refreshing forms

From: <lemons_terry_at_emc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:48:50 -0400
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi

I'm using:

        $inProgressWindow -> show();
        $::application->yield();

To display a form, and then continue program execution. This is working
great. BUT, if any other window covers my Prima form then goes away, my
Prima form is not updated, and continues to hold the image of the gone-away
form, instead of its own text. How can I force Prima to refresh its forms
after they are unblocked by other forms?

Thanks!
tl
Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Applications Integration Engineering
EMC˛
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580
Phone: 508 898 7312
Email: Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com <mailto:Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com>