Re: widget examples

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 07 Oct 2005 22:34:31 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

 Paul> I was just wondering if anyone has a screenshots of all the
 Paul> widgets. I can read the description of the different widgets, but
 Paul> it's much easier to look at pictures.

I just've had an idea, yes, screenshots might be useful, but wouldn't it
be _way_ more educational to play with these widgets with the visual builder?
If nothing else, they can be poked interactively.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik