Re: How to add a Tabbed Notebook...

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 08 Oct 2005 20:52:59 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi lanas!

On 08 Oct 05 at 14:43, "lanas" (lanas ) wrote:

 lanas> Hi, What is the procedure to add a Tabbed Notebook to a form that
 lanas> already has contents ? I tried adding the Notebook, then align it
 lanas> at the very back using the contextual Align menu, but when the form
 lanas> is run, the Notebook is at the forefront, and none of the
 lanas> previously designed form is shown.

I've never realized this until now, but the "Align" menu is broken,
actually. I'll try to fix later, but until now try move widgets in the
"Edit/Creation order" dialog, this one does work.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik