Prima on FC5

From: Zahir Lalani <zahir_at_systemz.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 13:10:02 +0100
To: <prima_at_BSD-Dk.dk>

Hi All

new to the list :-)

I have installed Prima on my FC5 box. I am using the no X11 option (it's
a cgi). If I query available codecs, then JPEG is part of it. I have a
jpg file called zz.jpg which I can view via the FC5 GUI. If I try and do
Prima::Image->load('zz.jpg') I get an error "No appropriate coded
found". I have also renamed the file to .jpeg but still no joy.

Any help would be appreciated

Zahir Lalani