Re: Deleting items from a combobox

From: Mark Siner <msiner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 10:34:02 -0700
To: lanas <lanas_at_securenet.net>

The documentation seems a bit strange for these functions. I believe
that you want to use delete_items with a list of indices. Something
like (taken from listbox.pl example):

ComboBox1->List->delete_items( 0..ComboBox1->List->count )

The listbox.pl example should be able to help you. If you don't have
it installed for some reason, dowload the package from the website and
check out the examples folder. Hope that works for you.

--
Mark Siner
www.cs.arizona.edu/people/msiner