Deleting items from a combobox

From: lanas <lanas_at_securenet.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 07:56:19 -0400
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hello !

  I'm using a combobox that gets populated from a array (using
add_items(@array)) after the user makes an action. The user has other
actions and choices to do before launching the processing and may come
back to make another choice which will result in a different content
for the combobox.

  So the @array gets a new content and add_items(@array) is used.
Naturally, this results in the combobox appending the new contents tot
he existing contents. Thing is, I tried delete_items before getting
the @array with a new content, but this does not seem to work.

  How can one erase the contents of a combobox in order to fill it with
brand new content from the same array ?

Thanks,

Al