Re: Prima::Outlines : a small bug related to event handling ?

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 01 Oct 2007 13:59:12 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Dmitry!

 Marco> I've done some further tests, it seems the problem does really
 Marco> happens when you use a Prima::MsgBox::message inside the event
 Marco> handler, otherwise the behavior is the expected one.

Yes, this is true. In this case, basically, mouseup arrives inside
mousedown, and this is a big question whether mousedown handler should be
smart enough to handle this. If yes, the consequences will be huge - every
event handler should be checking internal variables after every suspicious
call. I'm not saying that this is bad, quite the contrary, but complexity
will definitely grow. Or, in other words, I don't know whether that should
be a bug or a feature $)

One of the side effects of that bug I think I've fixed though just now, that
crashed the program with an X error (that was capture active while in
modal windows).

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik