Re: Syntax issue from a Novice

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 23 Oct 2007 08:51:54 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Brian!

 Brian> Part 1 I have a trivial form which I've created to get my head
 Brian> around concepts with syntax and consisting of:

 Brian> sub trythis { my ($x) =3D @_; $form-> $x-> List-> add_items(@list);
 Brian> # syntax error - doesn't work return }

It's impossible to tell from the information you gave. What is List?
And what syntax error is shown?

 Brian> Part 2 If I want a combobox to allow a blank entry must I include a
 Brian> blank line as a list option?=20

Or change its style to cs::DropDown (but then all input will be accepted,
not only blank entries)

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik