RE: Prima beginner issues

From: Gira, Jishnu <Jishnu.Gira_at_delphi.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 00:30:49 +0530
To: "Dmitry Karasik" <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>, <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

Dmitry,

Now I have to go one step behind.

use Prima;

   print "$_->{fileShortType} " for @{ Prima::Image-> codecs};

does not print anything.

I guess I still I don't have any codecs.

Now

1. Does Prima::prigraph::win32 give me image libraries.

2. When I type

      Perl makefile.pl while installing Prima. It gives me an error "No
Image Codecs Found". I used to type

Perl makefile.pl WANTNOCODECS=1 and get away with this error. How to get
the codecs. The read me talks about Prigraph dependencies.

I would guess Prima::prigraph::win32 will solve the dependencies. It
doesn't look like it will.

Please clarify.

Cheers,

jis