Re: Prima 1.08 font problems

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 23 Nov 2002 23:42:22 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Martin!

On 23 Nov 02 at 21:47, "Martin" (Martin Walter) wrote:

 Martin> Please let me if there's anything else I could do for debugging.

Yes, you need to identify the font is question, because
it could be also a Prima problem. After that, I will try to reproduce the
conditions and see what I can do.

 Martin> Is there an easy way to increase all widget's default heights by a
 Martin> given amount of pixels before they are created? I've had my issues

No, there's no such way, neither easy nor hard... of course, specific
hacks could be introduced, but I would head for more accurate metric
determination. In case when it is known that the font is broken,
I would suggest changing the default Prima font, by setting
Prima.font string in X resource database.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry