OS/2 interest...?

From: Robert Kuropkat <robert-kuropkat_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 21:30:44 -0700 (PDT)
To: "prima_at_prima.eu.org" <prima_at_prima.eu.org>

Good to hear there is still activity on this. I have two reasons for asking. One of course is my own
interest. The second is I was wondering if there are others here using this on OS/2 and are planning to
go to Warpstock this year? Warpstock is in the San Francisco Bay Area on 18-19 October and one of
the big areas of interest is Open Source. So naturally, I am looking for folks involved in existing Open
Source projects who might be interested in speaking this year.

Is there anyone here interested in trying to drum up some more OS/2 support?

Robert Kuropkat