Re: OS/2 interest...?

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 08 Sep 2003 23:19:00 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi robert-kuropkat!

On 08 Sep 03 at 23:08, "robert-kuropkat" (robert-kuropkat ) wrote:

Yes, unfor^H^H^H, no, fortunately ( :) we're in Copenhagen.
I personally would love to participate but can't really
afford such an indulgence. OTOH, you're welcome to make
a presentation yourself - I can provide you with some
materials.

/Dmitry

 robert-kuropkat> Dmitry,

 robert-kuropkat> The project is really cool so I think it would be great
 robert-kuropkat> to present. I only wish I had found this earlier so I
 robert-kuropkat> could do it myself. Are all the developers on the
 robert-kuropkat> project in one area (geographically) or are there
 robert-kuropkat> developers or other users of prima based more on the west
 robert-kuropkat> coast of the US?

 robert-kuropkat> Note: Since we are really trying to focus on Open Source
 robert-kuropkat> this year, you don't actually have to present on OS/2.
 robert-kuropkat> The fact it is available for OS/2, Linux and Windows is
 robert-kuropkat> enough to make it a viable presentation. In fact, that
 robert-kuropkat> makes it all the more valuable...

 robert-kuropkat> Robert Kuropkat
>> Hi Robert!
>>
>> On 08 Sep 03 at 06:30, "Robert" (Robert Kuropkat) wrote:

 Robert> Good to hear there is still activity on this. I have two reasons
 Robert> for asking. One of course is my own interest. The second is I
 Robert> was wondering if there are others here using this on OS/2 and are
 Robert> planning to go to Warpstock this year? Warpstock is in the San
 Robert> Francisco Bay Area on 18-19 October and one of the big areas of
 Robert> interest is Open Source. So naturally, I am looking for folks
 Robert> involved in existing Open Source projects who might be interested
 Robert> in speaking this year. Is there anyone here interested in trying
 Robert> to drum up some more OS/2 support?