Re: OS/2 interest...?

From: <robert-kuropkat_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 21:43:23 +0000
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

If things ease up for me I might give it a try. I would really like to see
this presented. Do you happen to know someone using prima who is more West
Coast, US located who might be interested?

Like I said, the demo itself does not have to be on OS/2. In fact, seeing it
demo'd but not on OS/2 might get a few OS/2 people on board to make sure it
always stays available on OS/2! :)

Robert Kuropkat