Re: Some problems with VB and a big (may be a small for you) wish

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 14 Sep 2003 00:24:40 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi Johannes!

On 13 Sep 03 at 22:17, "Johannes" (Johannes Blankenstein) wrote:

 Johannes> Hi Dmitry, First problem: I'm developing an Prima application
 Johannes> using VB. I have an calendar- and some Label-Widgets which
 Johannes> behave very well while starting the application from VB. When I
 Johannes> write a 'programm scratch' file and start this file the size of
 Johannes> the calender will change and the labels won't be displayed
 Johannes> anymore.

Set its growMode to gm::Client to check what's the minimum appropriate size.

 Johannes> Second problem: When I use 'useLocal' within the calendar, the
 Johannes> month will be the previous month when I start the
 Johannes> application. Everything seems to be o.k. with the month when I
 Johannes> switch 'useLocal' off. (This is the same within VB and the
 Johannes> 'pl'-script.)

 Johannes> Third problem: When I start the application the day of the
 Johannes> calender is not the actual day but the next day. (This is the
 Johannes> same within VB and the 'pl'-script.)

Both problems fixed; the first problem was ( surprise!) a perl v.580 bug.
Get new Calendar.pm via cvsweb or cvsup. Thanks!

 Johannes> Now my wish ;-) I use some subroutines within several points of
 Johannes> the VB application. It would be great if it where possible to
 Johannes> set some libraries which will be included by 'use <library>;'
 Johannes> within the VB. The subroutines of this library should be
 Johannes> available within each widget.

Did you try to write explicitly 'use <library>' in View/Code editor ?

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry