Some problems with VB and a big (may be a small for you) wish

From: Johannes Blankenstein <jbla_at_hannes-blankenstein.de>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 22:17:58 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi Dmitry,

First problem:
I'm developing an Prima application using VB. I have an calendar- and
some Label-Widgets which behave very well while starting the
application from VB. When I write a 'programm scratch' file and start
this file the size of the calender will change and the labels won't be
displayed anymore.

Second problem:
When I use 'useLocal' within the calendar, the month will be the
previous month when I start the application. Everything seems to be
o.k. with the month when I switch 'useLocal' off. (This is the same within
VB and the 'pl'-script.)

Third problem:
When I start the application the day of the calender is not the actual
day but the next day. (This is the same within VB and the 'pl'-script.)

Now my wish ;-)
I use some subroutines within several points of the VB application. It
would be great if it where possible to set some libraries which will be
included by 'use <library>;' within the VB. The subroutines of this library
should be available within each widget.

Of course I can send you the fm- and the pl-file.

Thanks in advance
Hannes

--
Johannes Blankenstein, Berlin, Germany