'Illegal object reference'

From: <lemons_terry_at_emc.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 17:17:33 -0400
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Hi

Today, I took a Perl script that uses Prima, and tried to run it on another
system. This second system does not have Perl or Prima installed; instead,
I brought to this system the entire contents of C:\Perl on my development
system, plus my Perl script. My development systems is Windows XP SP 2, and
my second system is Windows 2000.

When I run my Perl script, it runs fine for a while, and I see three of my
Prima forms displayed and then closed. But, latter in the program
execution, I get this error when I try to display my fourth Prima form:

Illegal object reference passed to Prima::Component::bring at
C:/temp/b/site/lib/Prima/Classes.pm line 227

What would cause an error like this? I'm not sure where to start looking
for problems.

Thanks very much!
tl

Terry Lemons
CLARiiON Appliance Engineering
CLARiiON Application Solutions Integration
EMC˛
where information lives
4400 Computer Drive, MS D239
Westboro MA 01580
Phone: 508 898 7312
Email: Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com <mailto:Lemons_Terry_at_emc.com>