Re: 'Illegal object reference'

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 06 Jul 2005 11:15:40 +0200
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi lemons!

On 05 Jul 05 at 23:17, "lemons" (lemons terry) wrote:

 lemons> Hi Today, I took a Perl script that uses Prima, and tried to run
 lemons> it on = another system. This second system does not have Perl or
 lemons> Prima installed; = instead, I brought to this system the entire
 lemons> contents of C:\Perl on my = development system, plus my Perl
 lemons> script. My development systems is Windows XP SP = 2, and my
 lemons> second system is Windows 2000.

 lemons> When I run my Perl script, it runs fine for a while, and I see
 lemons> three of = my Prima forms displayed and then closed. But, latter
 lemons> in the program execution, I get this error when I try to display
 lemons> my fourth Prima form:

 lemons> Illegal object reference passed to Prima::Component::bring at
 lemons> C:/temp/b/site/lib/Prima/Classes.pm line 227

 lemons> What would cause an error like this? I'm not sure where to start
 lemons> = looking for problems.

Too little info, for an educated guess; for an uneducated one, try to
call Carp::cluck() from Classes.pm:227 to see why bring() is called on
a dead object.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik