Re: New to Prima

From: Dmitry Karasik <dmitry_at_karasik.eu.org>
Date: 24 Jan 2007 09:44:08 +0100
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

        Hi lanas!

 lanas> has Glade for a visual builder. Since I do a good deal of stuff in
 lanas> POE, I might give Wx a bit more time eventually, although I reckon
 lanas> it might not be that big of a task to somehow merge the Prima and
 lanas> POE loops.

Should not be a big one, indeed. I've never used POE but glancing through
POE::Loop it seems all that is needed is little code around Prima::Timer
and Prima::File. If you feel like writing POE::Loop::Prima, I'll definitely
help you.

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry Karasik