Re: New to Prima

From: Mark Siner <msiner_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:37:49 -0700
To: prima_at_prima.eu.org

Dmitry,
I would like to lend a helping hand where I can. Do you need or even
want help? If so, what needs to be done. I have been playing around
with Prima and really like it. I have noticed some bugs(but only your
binary ActiveState release on Windows XP, I have not compiled my own
on XP) such as the theme example crashing due to padx options and
strange focus behavior in combobox widgets. I am planning on posting
on my personal site a little bit of that advocacy that you request in
the Prima FAQ, but would also like to contribute code fixes where I
can. I also would not mind contributing/editing/proofreading
documentation. Let me know what you think. I don't have a lot of
time to contribute, but hope I can help the project in some way.

--
Mark Siner
www.cs.arizona.edu/people/msiner